cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default reply template in email

Piotr_Comtrust
Contributor

Hi Guys,

has anyone idea how to define default reply template in outgoing email messages? We have a real case when agents use simple template with email signeture only but for every outgoing email they must assign the template manually. How to assig it automatically? I'm talking about Communication Panel.

BR, Piotr

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jukka
Employee
Employee

Hi All, 

This feature is now available in 22q1 cloud release. Ping me if you need more information about the topic. For on-prem the feature will come with FP19 later on this year. 

BR,
Jukka

Jukka Suhonen, Contact Pro Senior Product Engineer

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Nina_Makkonen
Employee
Employee

Hi Piotr,

Thank you for your question. The feature you are referring to is not supported in Communication Panel and therefore agents add the signature manually.

Kind regards,
Nina

Of course one way to make the CP click buttons for you is to create your own a Chrome extension 😉

Best regards,
Roman Errapart
Prominion
prominion.eu

tobiasz
Occasional Contributor

This is one of our top request from our contact center operations to have default reply template based on inbound queue. For outbound they would like to have a default signature or a hotkey for inserting a template, e.g., 

;;SIGN or Alt+Shift+S

Another solution would be to add "Favourite templates" so you can add e.g. signatures or most used templates for that specific agent. 

Tobias Zackrisson
Elkjop Nordic AS

Jukka
Employee
Employee

Hi All, 

This feature is now available in 22q1 cloud release. Ping me if you need more information about the topic. For on-prem the feature will come with FP19 later on this year. 

BR,
Jukka

navkhann
New Contributor

Any tentative date/month for FP19 release?

Hi, 
Currently we are aiming for February 13th. 

Br,
Jukka