Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sinch Chat not working

Nina_Makkonen
Employee
Employee

Applies to Sinch Contact Pro version FP19

Symptoms

You are not able to get Sinch Chat working even though the configuration is done according to documentation.

Solution

Change the address from @sinchchat.sinchconversation.com to @nativechannel.sinchconversation.com in your queue configuration.

4 REPLIES 4

aldets
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

I think the documentations should also be changed. For FP19 On-Premise and Cloud the documentation suggests to use @shinchchat.sinchconversation.com. For me atleast it was the reason why I contacted support and was told to use @nativechannel... instead.
Also I don't think that Sinch Chat can be used with FP18. Atleast that's what support told me and the FP18 On Premise documentation doesn't have anything in it regarding Sinch Chat configuration via Conversation API.

Kind regards,
Alder

Nina_Makkonen
Employee
Employee

Hi Alder,

Yes, we'll update the documents. This community post was for informing admins as not everyone is reading documents 🙂

Kind regards,
Nina

Hello Nina,

I think hotfix would be more appropriate. There are many customers under SAP contract on the newest version FP18, as FP19 is not yet available for them.

Please, reconsider this, we have to put one starting project on hold because of this problem.

Thanks and regards,

Dawood

Jukka
Employee
Employee

Hi All, 

Support for Sinch Chat came in FP19 release as per FP19 What's new document.

This article was incorrectly referring to FP18 as well. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

BR,
Jukka 

Jukka Suhonen, Contact Pro Senior Product Engineer