cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sinch Contact Pro with SAP Service Cloud (C4C) - Call/ Chat transcript

shaili
New Contributor

Hello

Where can I find Customer Call/ Chat transcript in Sinch Contact Pro integrated with SAP C4C?

I would like to add this transcript to customer record in C4C for future reference.

I can see in the documentation on Sinch that the automatic retrieval of customer history (including previous chat/SMS/messaging app conversations) is possible. Please advise.

Regards

Shaili

1 REPLY 1

Jukka
Employee
Employee

Hi Shaili,

I think our out of the box integration with SAP Service Cloud should cover your request already. Let me explain. 

Calls: 

When a call arrives and is accepted by an agent, an event towards Service Cloud is automatically fired. This creates an entry to Service Cloud timeline with details and especially with Sinch Contact Pro ID which can be used to search the specific conversation from Sinch Contact Pro.

Jukka_0-1693293069921.png

Chats:

Similar to calls, but the difference is that once a chat conversation has been finished (agent press end in Communication Panel), then chat transcript is send to Service Cloud and can be seen in the history. For example in timeline view: 

Jukka_1-1693293180667.png

and if you click the line, you should be able to see transcript of the conversation and link to the specific conversation details within Sinch Contact Pro:

Jukka_2-1693293299383.png

In short you should not need to do any additional work to get the history to Service Cloud, everything should be visible in timeline view if you use out of the box integration. 

Additionally you can use Sinch Contact Pro Restful Interface stack to enhance the integration according to customer needs. Please see capabilities at: Contact Pro Documentation (sinch.com)

BR,
Jukka

Jukka Suhonen, Contact Pro Senior Product Engineer