cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sinch CC On-Premise

aldets
Frequent Contributor

Greetings,

I see that most of the discussions here are related to the cloud version. So my question is, am I in the right community forum to ask questions and discuss matters regarding the On-Premise version 🙂 ?

I see the new features that are coming to cloud version and can't wait to get my hands on them with On-premise.

Kind regards,

Alder Tsvetkov

Application administrator

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

markkuhelin
Occasional Contributor

Hi Alder,

yes, this is the right (and only) forum also for Sinch Contact Center on-prem related discussions and questions. 

We are developing the Contact Center with cloud first, making 4 releases per year. Out of the cloud releases we consolidate the on-prem release once or twice per year. The on-prem releases get cumulatively the new features which are introduced in cloud. 

For example, the latest released on-prem is FP17, released in May 2021, and that included the features introduced in cloud releases of 2102, 2011 and 2008.

The next planned on-prem release is FP18. Release time is not yet decided, but it looks like we would release that still in 2021, having it including the features of 21q2 and 21q3 cloud releases.

best regards,

- markku -

Markku Helin / Chief Product Owner / Sinch Contact Center / Sinch Contact Pro

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

markkuhelin
Occasional Contributor

Hi Alder,

yes, this is the right (and only) forum also for Sinch Contact Center on-prem related discussions and questions. 

We are developing the Contact Center with cloud first, making 4 releases per year. Out of the cloud releases we consolidate the on-prem release once or twice per year. The on-prem releases get cumulatively the new features which are introduced in cloud. 

For example, the latest released on-prem is FP17, released in May 2021, and that included the features introduced in cloud releases of 2102, 2011 and 2008.

The next planned on-prem release is FP18. Release time is not yet decided, but it looks like we would release that still in 2021, having it including the features of 21q2 and 21q3 cloud releases.

best regards,

- markku -

Markku Helin / Chief Product Owner / Sinch Contact Center / Sinch Contact Pro

Hi Markku,

you wrote that Sinch Contact Center on-prem FP17 was released in May 2021.

Where can we download it?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Thomas

markkuhelin
Occasional Contributor

Hi Thomas, 

Customers and Partners with Sinch contract can get credentials and access to Sinch CC download site https://downloads.cc.sinch.com/. Please contact mika.tuominen@sinch.com for the credentials.

Customers with SAP contract will have to wait a bit. We are in process getting the FP17 to SAP Service Marketplace. This should happen during the next weeks.

br,

- markku -

Hi Markku,

Any update on FP17 release to SAP Service Marketplace.

Regards,

Chand Kamya

Hi Chand,

I'm answering behalf of Markku. The situation has not changed and we are still working on to get the package to SAP Marketplace. There is few things left we need to work on with SAP before the release can be done, hopefully we get those sorted out soon. 

//Jukka

Jukka Suhonen, Contact Pro Senior Product Engineer

ttomlinson
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jukka , Hope you and the team are well.

Can you confirm if the latest version of ON prem supports Windows 2019 and SQL 2019?

Regards

For FP17 we are supporting Win2019 & SQL2016. (also older, but please check those from Compatibility document) With FP16 it was Win2016 & SQL2016 if I recall right, better to check from Compatibility doc as well. 

The need for SQL2019 support is something we have recognized and we are planning but at the moment cannot give estimate. 

BR,
Jukka 

ttomlinson
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Jukka,

Is it then fair to say that its not supported but could work. Or is it confirmed that SQL 2019 will not work for RLS 17.

Regards

Taariq

You are absolutely right in fact that it could work and we see no reason why it would not work. The case is anyhow that before we release it as supported we need to test it quite well and that takes time. 

If you decide to try it out and find it working fine, please let us know. 

BR,
Jukka