cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing emails are not identified with correct accounts in C4C

Piotr_Comtrust
Contributor

Hi Guys, I'm not really sure if it is a bug to fix or "by design functionality" - to improve, but in case of SAP C4C integration outgoing emails are not identified with correct accounts in C4C. Most probably Sinch Contact Center uses the sender's email address when uploading email data to C4C. But in case of outgoing emails recipient address should be used rather. Or maybe it is corrected already in the newest release?

BR, Piotr

3 REPLIES 3

Jukka
Employee
Employee

Hi Piotr,

Technically you could consider that it's working correctly, but have to agree that from user point not that wise. 

I'm not aware of any changes to this function in upcoming 21Q2 release. So, would be great if you could check out with support and they can then trigger a change request to developer if needed. 

Br,
Jukka

Jukka Suhonen, Contact Pro Senior Product Engineer

Jukka
Employee
Employee

Hi, 

update to the topic: 

Contact center also uploads the outgoing emails to C4C and sets the recipient address to the one used by agent in the To field of communication panel. The outgoing emails can be found from the Activities--> Emails in the C4C but its not connected to the customers account, and that's a missing feature in C4C. C4C need to search the contact based on the To address and attach the email to that account/customer.

Br,
Jukka
Jukka Suhonen, Contact Pro Senior Product Engineer

Hi Jukka,

we would like to create an incident to SAP Support related to this issue. Could you describe shortly how Sinch CC uploads emails to C4C, please? OData? Method name? You can send me this info on priv.

BR, Piotr