cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad-Hoc Prompt Management

aldets
Frequent Contributor

Greetings,

Could anyone please advise, what kind of access rights to I need to give to a user that can successfully log in to this URL - https://ECF_VU/AdhocPromptUI/index.html

Even my admin account with alot of rights is unable access this page.

After I try to login in, it tells me the following message:

"Hi Admin. It appears you have insufficient rights for IVRs, Queue Groups, please contact your supervisor". Although I've given all the access rights I could find.

I just want to see what this page is all about. I can't find any reference in the documentation either.

Kind regards,

Alder Tsvetkov

Application administrator

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jukka
Employee
Employee

Hi Alder,

The AdhocPromptUI is an proof of concept application which should not be part of the delivery. It's also not documented because of the reason that it's not part of official product (=supported). 

The UI itself is made to control an very specific IVR and reason why you cannot access it is the missing IVR. It basically allows you to control what prompts the special IVR is playing. 

If you wish to explore the tool more, then would recommend to do an support ticket but will warn you that all work related that may have a price tag. 

BR,
Jukka

Jukka Suhonen, Contact Pro Senior Product Engineer

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jukka
Employee
Employee

Hi Alder,

The AdhocPromptUI is an proof of concept application which should not be part of the delivery. It's also not documented because of the reason that it's not part of official product (=supported). 

The UI itself is made to control an very specific IVR and reason why you cannot access it is the missing IVR. It basically allows you to control what prompts the special IVR is playing. 

If you wish to explore the tool more, then would recommend to do an support ticket but will warn you that all work related that may have a price tag. 

BR,
Jukka

Jukka Suhonen, Contact Pro Senior Product Engineer