To get certain types of virtual numbers in the USA (and some virtual numbers in other countries), you will need to manage or create regulatory bundles.
- Log in to the Sinch Customer Dashboard.
- Select Numbers from the left menu and select the Supporting Documentation option. The Supporting Documentation page is displayed:
Select NEW BUNDLE if you need help from Sinch to create your brand registration. You should also select this option if you would like to register a company outside the USA to get virtual numbers. See Creating a new bundle.
If you already have registered a 10DLC brand in the TCR portal, to import the brand and create a bundle, select IMPORT 10DLC BRAND. See Importing a 10DLC brand.
Creating a new bundle
To create a new bundle:
- On the Supporting Documentation page, click NEW BUNDLE. The New Bundle form is displayed:
Depending on the Country and Number type you select, the form may also request some additional information.
- Complete the form with the required information. Click CREATE. The bundle details page is displayed:
- Complete the Company details, Financial details and Contact details sections. Click SUBMIT TO REVIEW.
The bundle is often approved instantly, but in some cases manual approval is required. If so, you will be notified by e-mail once the bundle is approved.
Importing a 10DLC Brand
Note: Before importing your TCR (the Campaign Registry) brand into your account make sure that you have one (or more) campaigns assigned to Sinch. If you do not have Sinch set as DCA (Direct Connect Aggregator) on the campaign, we will not be able to get access to your brand. You can configure this in the Campaign Registry website. You will also need your Brand ID.
If you already have registered a 10DLC brand in the TCR portal, to import a 10DLC brand and create a bundle:
- Click IMPORT 10DLC BRAND. The Import 10DLC Brand form is displayed:
- Specify a name for your bundle in the Bundle name field. The Country, Number type and Registration type fields will be auto-populated. Click CREATE.
- The bundle details page is displayed:
Enter your existing Brand ID (obtained when you register on the TCR) and click NEXT.
- You now need to verify your bundle import:
A verification e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address registered within the TCR portal for that brand. Copy the code in the e-mail and enter it in the above form. Click VERIFY.
Alternatively, you can complete the registration process by clicking on the link in the e-mail.
Click here to learn more about how you can get access to a complete range of carefully-tested phone numbers, to use with all your communication services from Sinch.