cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Message Faiing

ecs1927
Occasional Contributor

I am new to Sinch, we used to use batchsend.clxcommunictions.com which seems to have stopped working last Friday. I am trying to send a test message to my cell phone +713xxxxxxx and I am not receiving the message. What am I doing  wrong. It's a T Mobile account if that makes a difference.

4 REPLIES 4

Shahzad_Ismail
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi,

The batchsender is part of an old suite of services that has now been discontinued - you can find out more information from this link: https://status.sinch.com/incidents/rxsbvvvm7dtq.

If you would like to discuss this further and find out about any alternatives Sinch offers, please reach out to your account manager directly or to the online team via  and they will be able to assist you.

Thanks and kind regards,

Shahzad Ismail
Head of Knowledge Management and Community Engagement, Sinch

ecs1927
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for responding. Please forward this message to the appropriate area. I have been able to create a message in Sinch and I have used the phone number entered as +713xxxxxxx but the messages are not being sent. I'm sending a text message to myself and it says it has been sent but I am not receiving the message. I really need find out the steps for sending a text message.

ecs1927
Occasional Contributor

Disregard previous email. I have contacted the online team.

Hi, if you have access to the Delivery Reports endpoint you can retrieve the delivery report for the message you tried to send. With that information we can try to determine why it failed to send. These error codes can usually highlight why a message wasn't sent successfully.

Thanks,

Alex Sberna, Documentation Engineer