cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to access call recordings in Contact Pro?

victor_lopez
Occasional Contributor

Hello guys, good morning, I would like to get a bit of your help, I want to know if it is possible to access the recordings of the voice calls that are answered by Contact Pro, if this is possible, I would like to know how I can do it?

4 REPLIES 4

Jukka
Employee
Employee

Hi, 

could you specify what you mean with access? Do you mean that an agent needs to listen recording or as a integrator you would need access? 

//Jukka

Jukka Suhonen, Contact Pro Senior Product Engineer

victor_lopez
Occasional Contributor

That's right, supervisors want access to agent conversation recordings to monitor and control call quality

You can enable access to call recordings via rights. Once user has rights to call recordings, then you would see play recording option in Communication Panel. 

• If it's a queue recordings you would like to give rights to, then please navigate to SC - User and Role Management - Role or Group depending how you control rights - select role/group agent is using - User Rights block - select Queue from drop down, add the queue and give Listen to Recordings right
  • For user the same, but in drop down select User

I also recommend you to read documentation about the above options. Please create a ticket if you need more detailed help. 

//Jukka

Jukka Suhonen, Contact Pro Senior Product Engineer

victor_lopez
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your great help Jukka