cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AudioCodes Test license SBC and Sinch CC On-Prem FP17

aldets
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

I have a question regarding this kind of setup.

We have a test SBC license with 3 WebRTC sessions.

Our main issue with this is that when ever the 3rd agents logs into Communication Panel and registers in the SBC, it will kill all the previous sessions for the other two agents and drop the registers. Its own session and registration also drops. If only two are registered, then everything works fine.

Has anyone else encountered this? Or if You have a production grade SBC then what happens if You reach the maximum ammount of agents registered in the SBC?

Also I've tried to limit the registration ammount to 2, but nothing. Either I'm doing it in the wrong place or our test SBC is broken beyond repair. If anyone knows where to limit it so that the 3rd agent won't register, then it would be much appriciated.

Kind regards,

Alder

Application administrator

2 REPLIES 2

TaigaWoods
Contributor

Hi Alder,

we have a test setup with audiocodes M800 and 10 WebRTC licenses. We can login more than 10 user to WebRTC (I think the limit is the SIP session count in the SBC), but the 11th user is getting the notification in Communication Panel that the "phone is not ready", which means that there are no more WebRTC licenses available.

We were on FP17 last year, now the setup has been updated to FP18 because there are a lot of bug fixes and new cool features.

BR

aldets
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Yeah, we already found the misconfiguration in the SBC. Turned out that a value set in the WebUI didn't implement. We had to set the correct value in the AdminPage. After that it worked like you described.

Kind regards,

Alder