Up to 1000 TFNs can be submitted in bulk for Toll-Free Sender Verification via a CSV file. This approach is useful if you have many Toll-Free Numbers to submit for verification. Please follow the instructions below to submit a bulk TFN verification request to Sinch.
Please note opt-in image is required and the bulk submission must include either a URL for an opt-in image mock up, or a live opt-in URL. If you needs assistance with hosting opt-in images online, please let your Sinch Account Manager know.
- Fill in the CSV template (found below) with the end customer’s verification information
- Do not modify the column headers and save the file only as a .csv file.
- If request is for new TFNs, leave “Phone_Number” column blank. Sinch will assign TFNs upon submission.
- There is a 1,000 character limit for the “Message_Content” and “Additional_Opt_In_Information” columns, and a 500 character limit for all other columns.
- If you would like to include a comma within a field value, surround the value with double quotes.
- Each row should be unique to an individual business.
- Each column is required to have data within it (Excludes: BusinessAddr2, State, Zip, AdditionalDocumentation, ISV/Reseller, InternalTicket and businessCountry).
- An opt-in image or live URL is required in “Additional_Opt_In_Information” column. This column must include either a URL to a hosted opt-in image mock up, or a live opt-in URL. If you needs assistance with hosting opt-in images online, please let your Sinch Account Manager know so that Sinch can assist with hosting.
Provide the completed CSV file to your Sinch Account Manager. Your account manager will let you know once your TFNs have been successfully verified, or if any further details are needed to process your submission.
Please use the Sinch Bulk TFN Verification template attached here for your bulk submission. You can also find a Sample Bulk TFN Verification template attached, for your reference.