There are many benefits of provisioning a Telegram bot using Sinch Conversation API, including:
- Sinch is the market leader in global messaging and is able to scale quickly to your business’ demanding needs - Learn more about Sinch.
- By integrating the Sinch Conversation API to your existing platform you will be able to manage your Telegram Bot and Telegram messages in your existing workflow.
- Easily connect to Sinch applications such as Chatlayer chatbot or a live agent via Sinch Contact or Contact Pro with zero cost and effort.
- The Sinch Conversation API offers one single API endpoint for sending and receiving messages across the most popular channels (including Telegram, SMS, RCS, WhatsApp, Viber Business, Facebook messenger, Instagram and more) using one unified format.
- Everything on the backend is connected, the customer only needs to setup their Telegram Bot to start.
- Manages all of the required infrastructure, configuration, management and monitoring – providing high availability and reliable services.
- Offers simplified and aggregated billing and enhanced analytics.
A Telegram Bot enables communication with users of Telegram ecosystem through the Sinch Conversation API. You need a Telegram bot for integrating your Conversation API with Telegram. Learn how to create a new Telegram bot if you don't already have one.