The following industries or sectors are not permitted to user Viber Business Messages:
- Political parties or organizations with a political nature
- Gambling and Trade - online and offline casino businesses, sports betting, bidding, lottery, bitcoin, binary options and forex companies.
- Credit/loan services and pawn shops unless these services are offered by a registered financial institution such as banks and services that are endorsed by banks
- Content with sexual nature and any other adult content
- Tobacco related services
- Alcohol related services
- Businesses that are involved in weapons and drug trade
- Open portals/blogs that have no control over the published content, for example
- Internet websites that allow its users to create content and share it
- Religious services including churches, temples, mosques etc.
- Online spiritual services such as tarot cards readings, astrological mapping, etc.
- Companies that are considered to be Viber’s competitors, as decided by Viber, in its sole discretion.
Learn more about Viber Business Messaging at Sinch.