cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification SMS Pricing

mobilecards
New Contributor
I have a question about verification SMS actual cost. I have checked the price list of verification SMS. For example, Hong Kong is around USD $0.0569. May I know this is the total cost of the verification request? or should I add extra SMS cost with the verification pricing list?
Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Shahzad_Ismail
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chileung,

The total cost per request is presented in the price list, i.e. no other extra fees will be added on top. SMS Verification pricing is completely usage based and rates varies depending on market. Note that all Verification methods (e.g. Data Verification) are priced with the same pay-as-you-go model.

If you feel the above response answered your question - please mark it as an Accepted Solution by clicking the Accept as Solution button below!

Thanks and kind regards,

Shahzad Ismail
Head of Knowledge Management and Community Engagement, Sinch

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Shahzad_Ismail
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chileung,

The total cost per request is presented in the price list, i.e. no other extra fees will be added on top. SMS Verification pricing is completely usage based and rates varies depending on market. Note that all Verification methods (e.g. Data Verification) are priced with the same pay-as-you-go model.

If you feel the above response answered your question - please mark it as an Accepted Solution by clicking the Accept as Solution button below!

Thanks and kind regards,

Shahzad Ismail
Head of Knowledge Management and Community Engagement, Sinch