cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Country Information

Fletch
New Contributor

Hi can I obtain the full global country information in one spreadsheet? we need to be able to identify countries and build pricing tables within our solution for when clients buy the SMS service. 
Cheers 

3 REPLIES 3

Shahzad_Ismail
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fletch,

The  Sinch Customer Dashboard contains comprehensive Country Information pages, which detail regulatory and compliance information to help you communicate successfully with different countries. Click here to learn now you can access the country information.

If you have any specific questions or need more information, reach out to your Sinch Account Manager or contact Sinch. We are always happy to help! 

Thanks and kind regards,

Shahzad Ismail
Head of Knowledge Management and Community Engagement, Sinch

Fletch
New Contributor

Hi Thanks for the reply but it didn't tackle my problem as I need all the data in one file? I cant use the Country information one page at a time as we need a way to programmatically look-up information on any country from a table. 

Hi Fletch,

Unfortunately we do not currently have all this information in one file - but you can reach out to your Sinch Account Manager or contact Sinch to see if they can help with your specific request.

Thanks and kind regards,

Shahzad Ismail
Head of Knowledge Management and Community Engagement, Sinch