cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication Panel Mobile App

aldets
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

I was wondering, if a mobile app development for Sinch Contact Pro might be in the backlog? Actually a while ago we were asked by Sinch if we were interested in this. Well, over the past year, more and more customers are asking for it or are putting it in their procurements.
I've tested CP on an Android phone with Chrome app and it works, but there are issues I'm sure a proper App would solve.

Kind regards,
Alder Tsvetkov

Contact Center Solutions Expert

2 REPLIES 2

Paul_Ishmael
Employee
Employee

Hi Alder,

Happy to inform you, that the Contact Pro Mobile App is currently in development!

We hope to have the first version out in Q1 of 2025 (for cloud availability) TBC. This first release will focus on iOS devices (iPhones and iPads) using native code - so an App (not browser based as with CP). Feature wise we have focused it for handling chat conversations first, with the vision to expand at a later stage.

More details will come upon its release...

Regards
Paul

aldets
Frequent Contributor

That is some excellent news.

Unfortunetly we are the ones who use On-Premise. So looking at the previous Cloud functionality inclusion in On-Prem one could deduct that perhaps the first release might even be in FP21? And with even more functionality in FP22?

Overall, looking forward to it.

Alder