The Sinch Solutions team provides Customer Service Support on the following regions and products:
- APAC - soon Chatlayer and WhatsApp (Wavy Campaigns)
- EMEA - soon Chatlayer and WhatsApp (Wavy Campaigns)
- North American - Chatlayer and WhatsApp (Wavy Campaigns)
- Latin America - WhatsApp (Wavy Campaigns), Chatlayer, SMS (Wavy Campaigns), Contact Pro.
This article describes how you can get help if you experience an issue with Sinch Solutions and require support assistance.
Step 1: Signing in to Sinch’s Solutions Service Center
Watch the video to learn how to access the learning platform:
Step by step instructions for how to access the Sinch Solutions Service Center are provided below:
- Access the Sinch Solutions Service Center.
- If you are a new customer:
- Click the Sign up option and register using a valid email address.
- Click on Send link;
- Go to your registered email inbox and accept the invitation sent to you;
- Set up a name for your account and a password.
- Sign in to the portal. After successfully signing up, you must access the Customer Service Global project!
Note: If you think the problem is related to a general system issue, we recommend that you visit the Sinch Status page, which highlights any current issues we are having and also past issues so you are able to check to see if we had any problems at the time your messages were sent. You can sign up for alerts so you are sent notifications when we have problems that might affect you. Learn more about the Sinch Status page.
If the issue is not related to the page reported statuses, you can create a new support ticket.
Step 2: Creating a ticket
Watch the video to learn how to create a support ticket:
Step by step instructions for how to create a support ticket are provided below:
- Choose the option that you want Sinch to help you with;
- Complete the form with the required information and the details of your issue.
For more details on how to open a ticket, please access: Creating a ticket - Sinch Customer Service (EN)