SMS 365 operator service is the solution-based capabilities of Digital Interconnect’s inter-carrier SMS interoperability suite, which provides the best mix of features for any one operator.
The SMS 365 mobile service hosted in the US provides inter-carrier SMS interoperability for operators in North America, Latin America and South America, along with domestic interoperability and connectivity into North America (USA and Canada). The SMS 365 mobile service hosted in Paris, France, provides a very flexible global SMS interoperability solution for operators throughout the world. Both sites support both IP and SS7 connectivity.
SMS 365 operator service provides operators a number of unique capabilities including:
- GSM MAP Connectivity (all SMS related MAP commands are supported).
- SMPP for both client and server roles.
- Web based provisioning system and advanced troubleshooting interface (intranet) meant to be used by the provisioning or customer care personnel.
- Flexible routing capability based on static numbering tables, IMSI, Mobile Number Portability (MNP or WNP), including integration with Digital Interconnect‘s comprehensive Number Resolution System (NRS) that is used to manage all country numbering plans including MNP/WNP countries and Visited MSC (for roaming subscribers).
- Sophisticated Anti-Spoofing capabilities including support for specific operators as well as a global anti-spoofing capability.
- SPAM protection through White Lists and Black Lists per operator and management of the resolution process after SPAM detection.
- Comprehensive and Detailed Reporting – SMS 365 has a reporting interface called Report Manager, that provides near-real-time to real-time reporting.
- Fully compliant with the GSMA Open Connectivity SMS Hubbing – IR.75.
- Intelligent Hubbing 365 mobile service.
Click here to learn more about the SMS 365 operator service.