cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected charges for no reason on December 14

davidpch
Occasional Contributor

I was charged 3 times $10 each on December 14 even though my account has no use. I have emailed support multiple times and no one is replying. Please refund immediately. You also have a bug disabling PayPal auto-echarge. I assume more people had this happen to them - seems pretty certain there was some bug.

4 REPLIES 4

davidpch
Occasional Contributor

Sinch customer support is unfortunately also always frustrating to deal with. Often people don’t understand the system and other problems. Also slow to reply.

Hi David,

Very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues - I will personally follow up with support tomorrow and hopefully we can get this resolved for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks and kind regards,

Shahzad Ismail
Head of Knowledge Management and Community Engagement, Sinch

davidpch
Occasional Contributor

Thanks also annoying is how many Sinch accounts I now have - literally 5 of them. Support, tickets, commuynity, dashboard, and portal. you should have 1 account obviously

Shahzad_Ismail
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David,

I have followed up with support and they are aware you have opened up a ticket for this issue and are looking into this.

Regarding your feedback regarding the number of accounts you need, we are working on a project which will align all customer accounts to further simplify the user experience. 

Thanks and kind regards,

Shahzad Ismail
Head of Knowledge Management and Community Engagement, Sinch