cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for assistance on porting a number that lists Sinch Voice as losing carrier

calmt
Occasional Contributor

Is there someone at Sinch who can contact me about possibly assisting with getting a number ported.    Long story short, the voice company we were using seems to have went out of business and is no longer reachable for us to assist with the port.   The phone number we had with that voice company also now rings as busy when dialing it.   Sinch is listed as the losing carrier on the number port request and the request is currently denied and asking for a PIN (we are not sure if we ever received one and can't find one).   I am hoping you might be able to assist before we move on and get a new number.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Shahzad_Ismail
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi,

I have spoken to our Voice team and they have advise that you raise a support ticket. The linked article provides comprehensive instructions on how to create a support ticket.

Please ensure you include the following information in your ticket:

• The phone number you are referring to
  • Any account ID from your Sinch Dashboard.
  • Additionally, please ensure that your ticket be referred to the RTC Voice Support team. 

Thanks and kind regards,

Shahzad Ismail
Head of Knowledge Management and Community Engagement, Sinch

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Shahzad_Ismail
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi,

Let me reach out to one of our experts in the Numbers team to see how best we can assist you.

Thanks and kind regards,

Shahzad Ismail

calmt
Occasional Contributor

Hi Shahzad,

Were you able to reach out to one of your experts in the Numbers team to help assist if possible?

Thanks.

Shahzad_Ismail
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry we have had a few people out on vacation - so just waiting to hear back from them.

Shahzad Ismail

Shahzad_Ismail
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi,

I have spoken to our Voice team and they have advise that you raise a support ticket. The linked article provides comprehensive instructions on how to create a support ticket.

Please ensure you include the following information in your ticket:

• The phone number you are referring to
  • Any account ID from your Sinch Dashboard.
  • Additionally, please ensure that your ticket be referred to the RTC Voice Support team. 

Thanks and kind regards,

Shahzad Ismail

calmt
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Shahzad, I will raise a support ticket.