cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming SMS webhooks not received anymore

beaver
Contributor

Hello,

I suddenly stop receiving any webhooks for incoming sms on one of our environment. No config were changed.

I know my question is quite broad, has it happen to anyone ? Any reason I could have not think about why ?

4 REPLIES 4

Sam_Williams
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, thank you for reaching out.

It sounds like you are using our SMS API. I'll reach out to the corresponding product team for more information. I'll make sure to mention that you haven't changed your current webhook configuration for receiving incoming SMS messages.

Once we hear back from the team, we'll either update this post or send you a direct message with any relevant information. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks again!

Sam Williams, Sinch Documentation Engineer

Thanks ! But this is not the account from which I use the API, it is from my client account

beaver
Contributor

After further investigation, it appears that this issue began occurring when we activated the client_reference feature. Additionally, only the phone number for which I requested the feature are experiencing this problem.

Sam_Williams
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, thank you for this update!

The product team got back to me with some information. They recommend reaching out to Sinch support for additional assistance. This resource will be able to use information specific to your account/solution to provide more individualized help. To expedite the process, ensure that you have the Service Plan ID of the corresponding phone number/account readily available.

I will also pass on the information you've provided regarding the usage of the client_reference feature to the product team. If this leads to any new conclusions, I'll be sure to update this post.

Thank you again for your update!

Sam Williams, Sinch Documentation Engineer