cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to upload Apple Signing Keys for a few days

babyfish0226
Occasional Contributor

I am encountering issues when trying to upload Apple Signing Keys (.p8). Despite creating the keys multiple times on the Apple Developer website, the system consistently shows a "Failed to upload Apple Signing Keys" error.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello babyfish0226,

First of all, we would like to apologise for the inconvenience created for not being able to upload the Apple key set during these couple of days. The engineering team investigated the other day and concluded that there was a misconfiguration with the last dashboard deployment. They have already deployed the fix, and confirmed that you should be able to successfully upload the Apple keys now.

Please let us know whether you stumble upon other issues while you integrate with the iOS SDK, we will do our best to support you on your journey.

Thanks and kind regards,

Cătălin Vasile
Senior Tech Product Manager

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Shahzad_Ismail
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bob,

Can you please provide some more context and information about the issue your are facing, as it is not clear which product or service you are referring to.

Thanks and kind regards,

Shahzad Ismail
Head of Knowledge Management and Community Engagement, Sinch

babyfish0226
Occasional Contributor

I am trying to use the Notifications services of the In-app Voice & Video SDKs. I need to upload the Apple Signing Keys (.p8) for Apple APNs. I have contacted support@sinch.com for 3 days but have received no response yet. The system shows 'Failed to upload a file xxxx.p8'.

Thanks for clarifying Bob,

Let me reach out to the Voice team and they can look into this issue for you.

Kind regards,

Shahzad Ismail
Head of Knowledge Management and Community Engagement, Sinch

Catalin_Vasile
Employee
Employee

Hello babyfish0226, can you provide the Voice Application ID you are trying to upload the Apple keys for?

Thanks and kind regards,

Cătălin Vasile

I can't find the Application ID in the dashboard. If you mean the Application name, it's "iTalk".

If you mean the bundle identifier, it is "com.keynovation.italk".

"O'Neil Edwards" from your support team has contacted me, but the issue is not resolved yet.

Hello babyfish0226,

Please see the PDF attached, it describes how to fetch the Voice Application ID.

Starting on the Sinch dashboard, on the left side of the screen you will find the Voice & Video (1) menu. Click on it and then go to Apps (2). Click on the Voice Application you are trying to add the Apple keyset for, then share the Application Key ID (3).

Our team will be using the Voice Application Key ID to understand what is going wrong with your attempts to upload them.

Thanks and kind regards,

Cătălin Vasile

aff6c924-cba1-44ee-b4bc-83dda1ace7c0

Thank you, babyfish0226. I have shared this App Key ID with our internal team, and will get back to you as soon as I can provide you with appropriate feedback.

Thanks and kind regards,

Cătălin Vasile

Hello babyfish0226,

First of all, we would like to apologise for the inconvenience created for not being able to upload the Apple key set during these couple of days. The engineering team investigated the other day and concluded that there was a misconfiguration with the last dashboard deployment. They have already deployed the fix, and confirmed that you should be able to successfully upload the Apple keys now.

Please let us know whether you stumble upon other issues while you integrate with the iOS SDK, we will do our best to support you on your journey.

Thanks and kind regards,

Cătălin Vasile