You can send a message to a selected audience either by creating a newsletter or through the All customers view.
To send a message to an audience in the All customers view:
- Go to Customers > All customers.
- Click the filter button and select the audience you want.
- To create and send a WhatsApp message to all customers in the audience, click the send button next to the filter button. A popup opens for selecting and configuring the template for the message.
- Select the template and the language of the template you want to use.
If there are body variables in the template, enter the dollar sign $ and select the customer property to use in the variable.
- Select the checkbox to confirm and click Submit.
Create a newsletter