cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q: When are my invoices posted?

A: Invoices close at the end of each calendar month and are posted three to four business days later.

Q: Where can I find my invoices?

A: Your invoices are posted to your Dashboard. You can find them by expanding the Account Settings menu in the top right corner of the Dashboard and then navigating to the Billing section.

Q: Why do I see charges for 10 DLC MO, 10 DLC IQ MO, etc. on my invoice?

A: You may see some unfamiliar references on your invoice. These denote the Monthly Recurring Fees for your telephone numbers. A description of each item is listed below.

· 10 DLC IQ MO – US DIDs that were purchased through the Sinch Dashboard

· 10 DLC MO – US DIDs that were ported into your account from another service provider or numbers we loaded on your behalf

· US IQ TFN – US Toll Free numbers that were purchased through the Sinch Dashboard

· US Voice Toll Free – US Toll Free numbers that “ported in” from another service provider or numbers we loaded on your behalf

· CA10 DLC IQ MO – Canadian DIDs that were purchased through the Sinch Dashboard

· CA 10 DLC MO – Canadian DIDs that were ported into your account from another service provider or numbers we loaded on your behalf

Q: How are projects shown on my invoice?

A: When you look at your invoice, you will see your Usage Charges at the top, divided out by each of your project names. Below the Usage Charges section, you will see the Service Charges section, which shows the service charges for your entire account.

project-invoice-example.png

Q: What does Billing Period Usage indicate at the top of my Dashboard?

A: For post-paid accounts, the Billing Period Usage is your credit limit minus your outstanding charges. It indicates what credit is still available to you.

billing-period-usage.png

You can see a more detailed breakout in the Dashboard, under Account Settings (top right corner) > Billing > Credit Management

credit-management.png

Q: How are my payments applied to my account?

A: When you make a payment, we will credit the amount to your account, and we will apply it to your invoice. If you see that your invoice status remains as Not Paid, please contact us.

Q: Is there a transaction fee for paying my invoice with a credit card?

A: Yes, there is a 3% transaction fee for using a credit card to pay your invoice. Payments using wire transfer or ACH are not assessed this fee. When you remit payment with a

credit card, we will post the amount paid (original invoice + 3%) to allow you to reconcile payments to invoices.

Q: Is there a minimum invoice amount before I get billed?
A: Yes. Months when your invoice amount is less than $10 USD, you will not receive an invoice and no payment is necessary.

Version history
Last update:
‎10-10-2024 01:32 PM
Updated by: