cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub account?

Kcarpenter12
Occasional Contributor
The application I’m building will have users signup and receive their own phone number. The numbers will be used for voice and SMS. Can I manage the all under my account? Or would I need to make a sub account for each user? (If so, can sub accounts be created via API?)
3 REPLIES 3

Sam_Williams
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, thank you for reaching out!

Based on your use-case, it looks like you may benefit from Subproject functionality, which does have an API. I've reached out to the Subproject team for more information.

We will follow up once that information is collected. This post will then be updated with a response summarizing any relevant details.

Thank you again for reaching out!

Sam Williams, Sinch Documentation Engineer

Kcarpenter12
Occasional Contributor
Just to expand on this… I’m more worried about one of my users abusing the system (although I will have practices in place to prevent this). I want one user to be able to shut down the whole system for their abuse.

Again, this shouldn’t happen unless my end is compromised in whatever way….

Sam_Williams
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, again!

Thank you for your patience. Based on what we heard from the team, it does sound like the Subproject functionality may be able to meet your needs.

Subprojects are not yet available for every user, so please reach out to your account manager for support. They will be able to help you gain access to this functionality.

Thank you again for reaching out!

Sam Williams, Sinch Documentation Engineer