cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal top-up error: redirect 401 error

amuhareb
New Contributor

hello! I was trying to top up my account with some credit using paypal, and it kept doing a 401 redirect. i would get to a page that said "Your payment was completed. To continue shopping, please return to the merchant." and then it would attempt to redirect me, but could not do so, i'd get a 401 error instead.

After googling, i read that it might be because the paypal gateway might be set to test instead of production, or else some sort of api token is set incorrectly?

In any case, I made the purchase using a credit card instead. But i'm worried now that my paypal payments were processed, but the funds not added to my account. I am hoping to just have those top-ups refunded so i can proceed with the credit i purchased using a credit card. Would love to know if anyone else experienced this, or if any staff are willing to look into this and interface with me about it.

cheers.

1 REPLY 1

Shahzad_Ismail
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ali,

Some payments are manually processed and  checked so it may take a few days for the money to show up in your account. Keep an eye on your email in case our Account Manager needs more information from you. 

However, in your particular case I understand you have been in contact with our online support team and have made a credit card payment instead. 

Please let us know if you face any further issues.

Thanks and kind regards,
Shahzad Ismail
Head of Knowledge Management and Community Engagement, Sinch