All customers logging in to the Sinch Customer Dashboard (www. dashboard.sinch.com) using their mobile phone must use 2FA (one-time pass codes / two factor authentication):
- Any user who tries to log in to dashboard.sinch.com will get a 2FA one-time PIN code sent to the mobile device linked to their account.
- The user must enter this one-time PIN on the dashboard.sinch.com login screen, in order to complete the login process and get access to any customer data and portal pages
- Users who do not have a verified mobile phone registered on their user profile, will be mandated to do so or else will not be allowed to log in.
Note: Users who are invited to an account are also mandated to verify their mobile phone.
Upgrading your mobile number
To upgrade the mobile number linked to your account:
- Log in to the Sinch Customer Dashboard and click on the user profile icon in the top right corner (1) and then click your avatar icon (2):
- Your User Profile page is displayed:
Click Change number.
- The verification dialog is displayed:
Click VERIFY to confirm that you want to change your number. Before you can change your phone number, you will be requested to verify your existing phone number:
We will send a verification code to your existing number. Enter the code in the Verification code field and click VERIFY.
- The Phone number dialog is displayed:
Enter new number and click VERIFY. We will also need to verify this number. Once the number has been verified your new number is ready to be used.
- Your new number will be displayed in the phone number section of your profile page: