cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Activate Free Test Number (Button Greyed out).

nguyn
New Contributor

Hi,

I'm currently trying to activate a free test number but am unable to as the button on the form is greyed out. When I try to select a service plan ID under configuration, it shows "No Options". I have a Service API set up under SMS > Service API in the dashboard.

I can provide the service plan ID and other information but wasn't sure if this was the place to post it.

Thank you,

-Nathan Nguyen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sam_Williams
Community Manager
Community Manager

Note: This user was contacted via direct message and their issue was resolved. A summary of that resolution is included below for future reference.

In this case, the user was attempting to activate a free test number for a second project associated with their account.

Generally, the free test number is only available for a user's first project. If you require a free test number to be assigned to a project other than the initial project associated with your account upon account creation, please reach out to your account manager.

Sam Williams, Sinch Documentation Engineer

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Sam_Williams
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, thank you for reaching out!

It sounds like you've already followed the steps described in our article on activating a free number. Because the Free Test Number form is not behaving as expected, we have contacted the relevant product team with details about your issue.

Once those details have been reviewed, the team will gather information on how to proceed. This post will then be updated with a response summarizing that information. We will also update any related documentation, if required.

Thank you again for reaching out!

Awesome, thanks for keeping me updated!

Sam_Williams
Community Manager
Community Manager

Note: This user was contacted via direct message and their issue was resolved. A summary of that resolution is included below for future reference.

In this case, the user was attempting to activate a free test number for a second project associated with their account.

Generally, the free test number is only available for a user's first project. If you require a free test number to be assigned to a project other than the initial project associated with your account upon account creation, please reach out to your account manager.