cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get a French number

Guillaume
New Contributor

Hello,

I have been trying to get a French number since déc. 22nd, I keep having an error in the website.

* On the page where I can search for such French number, I get "The search could not be completed at this time".

* I still can request for such number, then I get "Something went wrong, please try again"

I have opened a ticket open since déc. 22nd, I still have no news about it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Guillaume,

Currently it is not possible to procure French numbers using the Sinch Dashboard, but if you contact your Sinch Account Manager they will be able to request the numbers on your behalf.
Note: If you do not have an Account Manager contact the Sinch online team.

Thanks and kind regards,

Shahzad Ismail
Head of Knowledge Management and Community Engagement, Sinch

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Shahzad_Ismail
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Guillaume,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with getting a response to your query. Let me chase this up for you and I will follow up as soon as I get an update.

Thanks and kind regards,

Shahzad Ismail

Hi Guillaume,

Currently it is not possible to procure French numbers using the Sinch Dashboard, but if you contact your Sinch Account Manager they will be able to request the numbers on your behalf.
Note: If you do not have an Account Manager contact the Sinch online team.

Thanks and kind regards,

Shahzad Ismail

I have just contacted the Sinch online team as you suggested, here is the contradiction/answer I got:

To purchase a french number please use this link: https://dashboard.sinch.com/numbers/buy-numbers

Please advise accordingly as it's been 3 weeks since I am looping over your teams...

Hi Guillaume,

Sorry for the confusion. The previous information I provided to you was accurate and the online team will need to request the numbers manually on your behalf. We will update the ticket accordingly.

Thanks and kind regards,

Shahzad Ismail