cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When you sign up for a Sinch Account on the Sinch Customer Dashboard you need to provide a phone number as part of the sign-up process. Sinch will verify this phone number and once it has been successfully verified, your phone number will be used for:

• Two Factor Authentication (2FA Security)
  • For sending test messages.

If you want to change your number, it depends on your use case:

• To change the number you are using for 2FA (for example, if you get a new phone number or have lost your phone) – follow the process outlined in the article: How do I configure 2FA in the Sinch Customer Dashboard?

Note:
    You cannot directly change your phone number associated with 2FA. The only way to do this is to deactivate 2FA and then to reactivate it using a new number. Follow the steps in the linked article above.

• For testing and sending messages during trial periods you can have multiple numbers – the first of which will be the number that you provided as part of the sign-up process. To change this number, follow the instructions in the link provided above above.

To add a new number for testing follow the steps in article:  How can I add a verified number to my account?
Featured Article
Version history
Last update:
‎06-04-2024 03:52 AM
Updated by: