cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail as attachment to email notification

parkerr
Contributor

Hi,

We have a requirement to attach the voicemail recording to the email notification since managing queue voicemails from voicemail inbox is not easy.

Can this be achieved via system configurator?

Additionally, a voicemail queue that displays voicemails as a list for ease of maintenance would be good to have in the future.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ah, I'm sorry I didn't realise that superusers have only the view rights in System Services. So yes, please create a service request.

Kind regards,

Nina

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Nina_Makkonen
Employee
Employee

Hi,

And thank you for the improvement suggestion. As for attaching the voicemail to the notification message, you can do this by selecting the setting Include Voicemail Message in Notification E-Mail in System Configurator> System Services> Voicemail Settings.

Kind regards,
Nina

parkerr
Contributor

Thanks Nina. I did not notice it since it's not editable in our tenant.

I'm using a superuser, however, I'm not able to edit anything inSystem Configurator> System Services> Voicemail Settings.. Is this one of those Contact Center Cloud configurations that must be raised as Service Request?

Ah, I'm sorry I didn't realise that superusers have only the view rights in System Services. So yes, please create a service request.

Kind regards,

Nina