cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaign approvals

jamesdubick
New Contributor

We're excited to start using Sinch! I'm starting to set up 10DLC campaigns for our brands over on TCR. Can I go ahead and choose Sinch as our connectivity partner? Is there anything else we need to set up first?

4 REPLIES 4

Shahzad_Ismail
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi James,
We are delighted to have you on board! Let me check in with the 10DLC team to confirm the process and I will get back to you.
Thanks and kind regards,
Shahzad Ismail
Head of Knowledge Management and Community Engagement, Sinch

Shahzad_Ismail
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi James,
Yes, Sinch will show as an available connectivity partner in the drop down in the TCR portal, so you should be able to select Sinch as the DCA (Direct Connectivity Aggregator). Or if you are sharing using the API, you can use our DCA ID “SINCH”.

You also have the option to create your 10DLC campaigns using Sinch: Creating a new US 10DLC Campaign

If you face any issues or have any further questions, then please let us know.

Shahzad Ismail

jamesdubick
New Contributor

How do we know if a campaign has run into problems? Is there a way to escalate issues? We submitted our first campaign a week ago and it still isn't showing in TCR as DCA-approved. We're under some time pressure, so it's difficult to feel like we're stuck in limbo.

You stated the campaign is already "DCA approved". If this is the case, you can go ahead and:

If the campaign is showing as pending in TCR, Sinch still needs to review and accept it first. There is a backlog right now of pending campaigns so this may be causing the delay. 

If you still have issues please escalate to your Sinch account manager, or contact Sinch Support.

Shahzad Ismail